Basically... just some insights into a bored dudes life. Nah not really... it aint that bad. The blog will revolve around simple philosophies, food, alcohol and maybe pants?

Saturday, August 07, 2004

holiday finished (im back)

well... im back

yes after a long hiatus from the joys (?) of blogging ive decided to reinitiate this bored tradition. actually its mostly because i am really tired of life at the moment. theres very little happening, i have lost motivation for almost everything in life (yes including my studies) and my personal life.... well, thats taken an extended break.

actually, thats a lie. my personal life hasn't been kind to me lately. just earlier tonight i had my one-year reunion. all was well until i decided to open a window and talk to somebody inside. somehow doing that was conspicuously linked to me jumping-out-a-window! id like to say i was unfairly discriminated against by the bouncers... but really, it stopped me from getting absolutely sloshed... which, cant be all bad, right???

alas, better get myself out of this rut. gotta get a few things done before the end of semester....
of course passing the exams would be nice. but thats not what i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home