Basically... just some insights into a bored dudes life. Nah not really... it aint that bad. The blog will revolve around simple philosophies, food, alcohol and maybe pants?

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

pictionary!

I have discovered the saviour for my holiday blues.
Online PICTIONARY. yes it is crazy fun. i know pictionary is a really nerdy game, but seriously im a med student - let me have my nerdy moments. its surprisingly addictive and i ended up staying till 3am playing it. thanx wayland, you have just introduced another procrastinator in my life, aside from blogging i now have pictionary to play. if i fail med i blame u =P

the only problem with staying up to play pictionary is the fact that im not sleeping. and having to keep up with social obligations after a late night? unpleasant. having trouble staying awake during lunch and trying not to fall asleep on my food, somewhat embarassing. alas, i now i have a free day in which to lie around in bed or on the couch. ahhhh its good to do nothing at all.... hopefully i dont get bored.

but if i do, i know theres always blogging and pictionary =P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this blog.

Take a look at my site :: binoa review

April 15, 2013 at 3:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home